The idea of writing down your goals, hanging them up, and saying them aloud twice a day is a popular technique for manifesting your desires. The theory behind this technique is that by repeatedly visualizing and affirming your goals, you can program your subconscious mind to work towards achieving them.
If you decide to try this technique, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Write down your goals in a clear and specific way. Use language that is positive and focused on what you want to achieve, rather than what you want to avoid.
- Choose a location to hang up your goals where you will see them regularly, such as on your bedroom wall, on your computer monitor, or in your planner.
- Set a specific time each day to say your goals aloud. Many people find that saying them first thing in the morning and before bed works well, but you can choose whatever time works best for you.
- When saying your goals aloud, try to use a confident and enthusiastic tone. Visualize yourself already having achieved your goals and feel the positive emotions associated with that accomplishment.
- Be consistent and persistent. It may take time to achieve your goals, so continue to say them aloud and visualize them daily until you see the results you desire.
Remember, while this technique can be helpful, it’s important to also take action towards achieving your goals. Saying your goals aloud twice a day is just one part of the process – you also need to be willing to work hard, take risks, and make the necessary sacrifices to make your goals a reality.
Writing down your goals and aspirations can be a powerful way to clarify your thoughts and motivate yourself to take action. Hanging up your written goals in a visible location can serve as a daily reminder of what you want to achieve and why it’s important to you.
Saying your goals aloud twice a day can also help to reinforce them in your mind and increase your focus and commitment to achieving them. When you speak your goals aloud, you activate different parts of your brain, which can help to strengthen the neural pathways associated with your goals and make them feel more real and achievable.
Remember that achieving your goals takes time, effort, and persistence. But by consistently focusing on your goals and taking action towards them, you can increase your chances of success and create a life that aligns with your deepest desires and aspirations.